If you want to change how you go about business requirements analysis, and the results you get, and how quickly you get it, then join us on this exceptional course, available for download on-line. You will learn a field-tested, highly-focused, rapid, “real agile” (yet fully documented) and risk-free approach to business requirements analysis. You’ll get from where you are now to where you want to be. And quickly.
You will never, ever, look back.
This course is available through Eventbrite, where you can see the outline and register. The registration link will be available soon.
Process Modelling for Business Analysts Made Easy | Available for Download |
- For Business or System Analysts (non-technical, as well as software engineers & other technical professionals can register for this session).
- Exceptional professional development.
- You can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule; where you want, when you want.
- Facilitated and supported by Trond Frantzen, expert consultant and author of several BA books
You will take away the following:
- How to determine a project’s detailed real scope in just a few hours.
- How to identify the “situations” that determine the required processes for a project.
- How to define the required processes based on specific business circumstances or conditions.
- How to identify and document the data needed to support a business process – without being technical.
- How to uncover business rules that apply to the processes and data.
- How to write a clear and concise narrative to describe the business processes.
- How to conduct client-interactive “discovery sessions” to uncover the real business requirements from your clients and subject-matter experts.
- How to know and prove you’ve got it all.
Detailed Materials: You will download a detailed session on the “how to” of Business Requirements Analysis, developed by a master analyst. No “what is” theories, as it’s expected that you already know what business requirements analysis is. This is only about “how to do it”, and nothing else. You will take away a full set of knowledge, ready to apply on your next project. This is not the Same Old Stuff.
- Course Guide Presentation: Includes detailed notes on all course content; everything you will need.
- Illustrated Book: Process Modeling for Business Analysts Made Easy (204 pages), with hundreds of diagrams, as a supplement to the course materials.
- Special Extra Book: How to Run Awesome Discovery Sessions (50 pages), as a step-by-step guide to effective Discovery Sessions with your clients and subject-matter experts.
- Universal Master Business Events List: Thousands of sample “business events” covering almost every business type and area. A great way to get a project started.
The price and small print:
- Course fee: $137 per person | The price includes all materials, including the the two books, all of which you will download. You learn at your own pace, where you want, when you want. There are no additional costs to you. All taxes are included in the price.
This is not the Same Old Stuff. This course isn’t a theoretical “what-to-do”. This is a real “how do I do this, accurate and complete”. And you get to learn from a master analyst.
This online course is available through Eventbrite. You can see the outline and register here. The link to this course will be available soon.
RON KITCHEN: Manager, Applications Support – Business Systems & Risk Management | Saskatchewan Advanced Education
“I can certainly attest to the quality of the PowerStart Business Analysis approach.”
Business Analysis | Doing It Right